I'm Pregnant AGAIN ^-^

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Courier -CHEAP-

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi taala wabarakatuh and hi mommies and daddies!!!

Its quite long time i x update this blog. There u go, there are few events lately need to handle , oh with my growing up lil Rizqin, which 1years plus now and growing baby in my tummy..its wonderful and challenges experience!!

Oh, actually i want to inform that we now can courier with cheap cost. I already open an account with KTM Distribution which you can check the calculate in http://www.ktmd.com.my/calculator.php online! yeehaa~ awesome!!!

My location is in Nilai, based in @uptown nilai or you can find the address of uptown Nilai in www.facebook.com/pppkmns.sb  :)

For COD in Nilai, there will no extra charges for POSTAGE yeah, do sms/call us at 0193126601/0176732704 for any questions.

Ok dears~ do visit us at www.facebook.com/diapersnegerisembilan for viewing our latest updates yeah!!!

daaadaaadaaaa~ love <3

1 comment:

  1. There are many courier companies available in market and there are many competition, so many company gives good facilities in very cheap price.

    Couriers UK

    ReplyDelete